Are you looking for a JOB?
One that is Orderly. Predictable. Safe. One with guaranteed outcomes, with set annual increments where you work strictly eight hours a day, five days a week, come rain or shine?
If this is you, sorry, Kava is not for you. We don’t do safe and predictable.
However… If you are seeking an ADVENTURE. A Space ship ride, more like. If you believe life is too short to be spent playing safe, hiding and posing. If you thrive in chaos and uncertainty, building stuff from ground up, only from your imagination (not Google). If you like dancing with fear of the unknown, excited at the possibility that your success will likely change lots of lives – for good.
If this is you, then Kava is your kind of gig, and you’re our kind of guy.
Apply now and let’s go disrupt something!
- Estimating the time in-house projects will require and any cost implications
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the needs of the organization
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amending designs according to the final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs for print, online and promotional branding
- Undertake photography and photo retouching
- Take part in web design
- Manage approvals for licensed artworks
- Perform other design related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities
- Diploma or Degree in graphic design or any related field
- Experience in Photography, Retouching, Photoshop, Web & Multimedia Website Design, Video Editing, Video Photomontages, Social Media
- Strong grasp of E-Commerce and digital communication applications
- Deep functional knowledge on graphic design applications like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Joomla among others.
- Sufficient understanding in digital brand development and implementation.
- Must have hands on experience with Google platforms i.e. Analytics, Ad words, AdSense, SEOs and Web Optimization
- Experience in planning and delivering web based and graphic content
- Minimum of (2) years of relevant experience as a graphic designer.
- Must have good communication Skills
- Must be time conscious
- Must be dedicated to his/her work and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
Payscale: KSH 80,000 – 100,000 gross
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV through www.kava.africa – Careers before the end of day on 28th March 2018.
Also indicate the job title as the subject of your email.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted