Careers at Zeepo Limited
Job Vacancy: Sales Executive
The sales executive will be responsible for expanding our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients through designing and implementing effective marketing strategies. You will identify customer needs and demands and provide solutions accordingly.
The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment Kava’s prestige.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Procuring new business for Kava based on set targets.
- Identifying and establishing new business by setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales and providing customers with quotations or proposals.
- Provide on-going support to clients to create favorable relationships with them and expedite the resolution of their problems and complaints as required.
- Recommending new opportunities and service improvements to clients.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Share a weekly report on the achievements, products uptake, as well as any challenges encountered.
- Achieve set sales targets, reviewing sales performance and submitting detailed reports on the same.
- Provide regular reports and feedback from the clients in a correct, complete and timely manner.
- Collect, monitor and analyze relevant data from the market and identify competitive advantages of the organization brands vis-a-vis competition.
- Provide accurate documentation and feedback on field activities as per Kava’s standards.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player and ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and ability to meet deadlines and adapt to change.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and strong ability to negotiate, persuade and influence others.
- Previous experience with Information Technology products and services is desirable.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and All Covered perspective.
- B.com/BA Diploma or Degree with specialization in sales and marketing.
- At least one (1) year proven track record in sales and marketing.
- Must have previous experience in a financial institution i.e. bank, Sacco, microfinance.
- Must have strong computer skills (Tech Savvy).
- Excellent soft skills and people skills.
How to Apply
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to email@example.com before the end of day on 6th March 2018.
Also indicate the job title as the subject of your email.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.