Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Department & Section: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
Main Purpose of this Position: Manage respective retail sales targets to deliver growth, profitability and cashflow objectives as per the business objectives.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Achieve traditional retail sales targets
- Achieve cash and stockholding management targets
- Achieve Customer service delivery targets
- Achieve Route Management and Cost targets
- Executing the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organizations objectives
- Ensuring product pricing is correct and consistent with the company’s Recommended Retail Price.
- Ensuring product visibility through positioning within outlets or point of sale.
- Identifying trends that appeal to consumers and advice the management accordingly.
- Maintain inventory of where company product placements and ensure they are well stocked all the time with company products only.
- Developing and cascading the retail targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective.
- Execute promotions and consumer activations at the retail level as per business objectives.
- Recording and reporting periodic sales figures, for data analysis and planning.
- Responsible talent management in the department including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Implementing best practices in retail sales & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Marketing Material
Direct Reports: Van Sales Representatives
- Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance & Research & Development
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related qualification
Job / Functional Skills
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Sales and Marketing
- People management
- Customer Relations
- Analytical skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer centric
- Continuous improvement
- At-least 3 year(s) relevant experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, and, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Sales Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th March, 2018.