We are seeking to recruit an aggressive, mature suitable person to fill the position of a Key Account Manager within Sales Department.
- Overall responsible for managing allocated and new key accounts.
- Must continuously grow the sales revenue of the company
- In charge of brand visibility and merchandising at the key accounts
- Maximize every selling opportunity to achieve targets and build relationships with partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Effectively manage key accounts to business and customer expectations:
- Expand and broaden the customer interface, understanding the structure and hierarchy of each key accounts.
- Communicate and influence at appropriate levels within each key accounts.
- Utilize to best effect the technical and innovation resources of the business.
- Develop a key account strategy in line with the customer strategy, coordinating internal activities to capitalize opportunities.
- Manage customer expectations whilst consistently achieving expected deadlines in all key accounts.
2. Drive profitable growth within key accounts, whilst defending margin levels:
- Evaluate potential market opportunities.
- Develop, implement and manage effective growth strategies.
- Effectively market the company product portfolio.
- Exploit potential sales opportunities within each key account.
- Establish and maintain appropriate contracts which deliver sales and margin security.
3. Ensure timely and relative collation of management information including sales reporting:
- Complete monthly sales performance reporting against budget.
- Prepare agreed KPI reports.
- Compile relevant market and competitor reports.
- Prepare and finalize an annual sales budget in line with the business growth plan.
- Understand and communicate potential business threats and opportunities.
- Continually revisit and update the sales strategy for each key account.
- Ensure the 3 month forecast is updated weekly.
- Maintain and develop customer contacts in all key accounts.
4. Establish good internal relationships among peer groups and other colleagues within the company:
- Pursue a culture of right first time and ensure this is integrated as a matter of course.
- Ensure objectives of projects are communicated and clearly understood within the business.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- A Diploma/degree in business related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate branding sales or related field.
- Must have experience in corporate sales.
- Passionate about branding
- Previous sales experience and a strategic thinker, previous contacts essential
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- A strong results orientation with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with key accounts
- A self-starter with a tenacious and autonomous attitude towards developing new business and managing targets
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Computer Skills: Word, excel, and power-point
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for sales
Qualified Candidates should provide an Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of current telephone contacts.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER