Our client a legal firm in Kenya in urgently seeking to fill the position of a receptionist.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Greet clients and visitors and respond to visitors’ inquiries.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system.
- Maintain and schedule conference rooms.
- Ensure the waiting area is clean all the time
- Transfer calls to appropriate offices, and taking down messages.
- Greet visitors and clients as they walk into the office.
- Sort incoming mails, as well as in processing outgoing mails.
- Responsible for keeping record of appearances in court and for scheduling meetings.
- Keep calendars and record of supplies inventory for the office.
- Perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning and filing of documents.
- Serve refreshments at meetings.
- Provide support to paralegals, the office manager, and other staff, for the smooth operation of the office.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management
- At least 2 years of similar experience in a law firm
- Must be presentable
- Must good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th April 2018.
Clearly indicate Receptionist – Legal Firm position