Job Vacancy: Marketing Account Manager – Tanzania
Our client a leading Marketing Services Company that offers solutions such market activations, field marketing and merchandizing, retail sales and sales force management, digital activations and consultancy.
They are looking for an Account Manager Tanzania to drive the company’s growth in business volume and profitability.
- Maintaining and nurturing client relationships.
- Managing and promoting delivery to client expectations
- Achieving set business targets in both volume and profitability through growing billings from existing clients and recruiting new ones
- Accountable for creation and integrity of proposal and pitch through working with agency colleagues in developing suitable proposals that adequately answers clients’ briefs and optimizes the agency’s competitiveness in pitches
- Clearly and accurately writing reports, presentations and proposal documents.
- Developing content and delivering training to project staff in line with client initiatives and internal requirements
- Ensuring that timely client feedback is obtained for all projects through the established client satisfaction survey method
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences
- Professional qualification in marketing, preferably CIM
- Experience with project execution and planning with agency
- 5 years’ experience in client service management
- Proven 3 years’ experience in business development and prospecting
- Ability to advise the client and solve problems
- Strong proposal and presentation writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Demonstrated excellent client relationships development skills
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 25th March 2018