Masmec Ltd is a Management and Training Consultancy providing solutions to institutional development in Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Accounting & Financial Management, Research and Baseline surveys.
A vacancy exists for a Sales Administrator for an outgoing go-getter who has a passion for customer service and success.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Administrator will:
- Prepare sales proposals / tenders, matching appropriate services to client requirements, follow up and close sales to surpass set targets.
- Implement customer orders, organize events, invoice and collect payments.
- Liaise with team members and Consultants to facilitate training events and other office functions.
- Execute basic statutory returns..
Qualifications & Competence:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business related field with emphasis on Commerce or Business administration.
- Minimum three years’ experience in Business Management, Sales and Training industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, report writing and presentation skills.
- Well groomed, results oriented, energetic, positive can-do attitude with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Possession of Accounting / financial skills is an added advantage.
- Experience in business development or banking and having a strong business network is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications complete with CV and copies of certificates/testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Sales Administrator” so as to reach by close of business 23rd March 2018.
Candidates that do not qualify need not apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.