Mastermind Tobacco (K) Limited
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position:
- Implement the overall mechanical engineering strategy for the organization and affiliated subsidiaries.
- Identify gaps in the mechanical processes and implement strategies to close gaps, improve equipment reliability, sustainability and reduce maintenance costs.
- Ensure that all mechanical equipments are installed and functional to support production in achieving their production targets.
- Analyze all machine failures and implement corrective measures to prevent re-occurrence of failures and safety incidents.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Inspection of work performed by external contractors to ensure it meets management expectations as per the scope of the work assigned
- Supervise and review activities of staff under your supervision and provide technical support
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Ensure Environmental Health and Safety compliance as per our company policies and all applicable laws.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in similar position in a busy manufacturing environment
- Proficiency ¡n Engineering Softwares.
- Member of Engineering Board of Kenya
- Other requirements: Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal,
Interested candidates should send their applications alongside a detailed CV, copies of certificates and other testimonials, names and address of three referees and a
colored passport size photograph to:
Human Resources & Corporate Affairs Manager
Mastermind Tobacco (K) Ltd
P.O. Box 68144, 00200
OR emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach on or before 6th April 2018