Job Vacancy: Mechanical Sales Engineer
We are an engineering & construction company in Kenya and are looking to recruit qualified and motivated individuals to fill the above position.
The successful candidates shall meet the below criteria:
Job Summary: The incumbent will be expected to have extensive knowledge of mechanical and technological products and of the products’ parts and functions and must understand the scientific processes that make these products work.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Researching and developing new products and supplier markets
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements and close sales.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing client quotations
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Experience as a Sales Engineer will be an added advantage.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must be a cutting edge marketer with ability to deliver on targets.
- Must be self-driven and out-of-the-box thinker.
- An individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills, innovative and possessing sound business judgment.
- Should have strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Highest level integrity and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV, scanned copies of their credentials including current and expected remuneration to email@example.com by 20th March 2018.