Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd
We are a leading Sacco with an indisputable record of performance and with a rapidly growing countrywide membership comprising mainly of professionals.
The Sacco is seeking to recruit a suitable self-driven, result oriented and highly qualified individual for the following position:
Loans Recovery Manager
Overall purpose of the Job: To oversee the operations of the recovery section and to ensure compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive recovery strategy.
- Identifying, assessing, and evaluating risk areas in recovery and making appropriate recommendations.
- Relating with other key players in the industry with a view to establishing the best practices in recovery.
- Reviewing collection projections and matching them with the actual receipts.
- Working with the senior leadership to identify key risks that are associated with collaterals, assessing those risks, and establishing the best practices to counter and ensure effective collections.
- Working with other players in the market with a view to enforcing recoveries from difficulty clients.
- Preparing necessary reports for the Credit Committee.
- Reviewing capacity needs, supervising and initiating training needs for the personnel in the recovery sections.
- Preforming other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the credit committee.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA finalist
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- A member of relevant professional body
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of package
- Provide certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
All applications, copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae, current salary and expected salary to be sent to: email@example.com.
The deadline for submission of all application is on or before 6th April 2018 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.