A leading Microfinance Bank seeks to recruit Bancassurance Sales Consultants
The position holder will work closely with the Branch Manager and the Branch Leadership to increase the distribution of insurance policies and at the same time ensuring quality customer service.
Nairobi and its environs -21 Positions
Thika and its environs – 5 Positions
Kiambu and its environs – 5 Positions
Coast and its environs – 10 Positions
Rift Valley and its environs – 15 Positions
Mt. Kenya and its environs – 20 Positions
Kisumu, Western Kenya and its environs -20 Positions
Machakos -1 Position
Wote – 1 Position
Kitengela -1 Position
Kiserian – 1 Position
Ngong – 1 Position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing of Insurance products at the branch level to staff and prospective clients to ensure 100% achievement of targets.
- Actively participating in marketing endeavors with the Branch Manager and branch credit team to ensure Insurance business growth.
- Training of staff within the branch on all Insurance products.
- Debt reconciliation to ensure that all premiums are collected and that any pending issues have been addressed to the Head office.
- Follow up on claims for clients & update clients on the status of their claims daily.
- Collaboration with the credit department in the branch to maximize on insurance products uptake by clients.
- Other duties assigned
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Previously involved in sales whereby experience in distribution of insurance products will be an added advantage.
- A certificate or diploma qualification, preferably in insurance.
- Successful in their O-level minimum D+.
If you meet the specified criteria, drop your application letter and updated CV (including 3 referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.