Centre for Health Solutions — Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS continues to grow as the preferred partner for health solutions by consistently focusing on the delivery of quality services and continuous improvement in a
transparent and accountable manner.
CHS is sourcing for high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individuals to fill the following positions:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reference Number: 03/041/M&E/2018
Based in Siaya, Kenya
Overall Job Function: The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for coordinating all M&E field-related activities and providing constant feedback to the technical and program teams and health care workers in health facilities.
- Act as a link between CHS and stakeholders on all health data related issues
- Provide technical support partner institutions both Primary and Secondary Schools in collection, collation, analysis and reporting of health information to relevant stakeholders using national reporting systems
- Contribute in the review and/or development of monitoring and evaluation tools and systems that are responsive to data needs
- Organise and/or participate in M&E related capacity building activities targeting project staff; health facility staff; and other stakeholders
- Work closely with other CHS staff and stakeholders to strengthen systems for monitoring patient outcomes; monitoring quality of care; tracing patients who default; data quality assurance; and data collection, collation, analysis and dissemination
- Provide expertise in developing and/or review of indicators for monitoring and evaluation of program performance
- Ensure timely and proper implementation of the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) monitoring and evaluation guidelines including roll out of new tools in all CHS-supported health facilities
- Strengthen data utilisation for decision making at facility and county level
- Participate in research studies that may be undertaken by CHS or any of her collaborating partners
- Provide technical lead in quarterly data feedback to county health management teams and health facilities
- Participate in joint quarterly support supervision of Schools clubs, peer educators and CHS
- Provide advice to MoH through participation in relevant technical working groups
- Document best M&E practices and disseminate the same to relevant stakeholders
- Provide lead in timely collection, cleaning and reporting of quarterly and other routine data to donors and other stakeholders
- Respond to ad hoc requests for collection and analysis of data when need arises
- Participate in regional and national stakeholder’s forums or conferences on health and give presentations during these meetings.
- A bachelor’s degree in public health, bio-statistics, statistics, monitoring and evaluation, social sciences or an equivalent academic qualification from a recognised institution
- At least three years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of HIV/AIDS care and treatment, PMTCT, TB/HIV and HTC programs in Kenya.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the reference number and position title in the subject line by 5.00PM Friday, March 23, 2018.
Centre for Health Solutions-Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
BEWARE: Please be advised that CHS is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity / offer that requires payment of any fees / money.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||