National Bank of Kenya
Position Title: Business Development Manager Credit Cards – Acquisition
Job Ref No. HR/027/2018
Available Positions: One (1)
Division: Retail Banking Division
Reporting to: Head, Card & Alternate Channels
Position scope: The successful candidate will be responsible for issuing Credit Cards as budgeted while ensuring the credit card products are competitive, profitable and functioning as promised to the customer.
To achieve the objectives, engagement of third parties e.g. vendors, Visa etc and tracking product and process KPIs will be managed on a day to day basis.
- Develop new products and drive Credit Card acquisition and marketing plans in line with the card business strategy.
- Optimally drive growth in new Credit Card customer acquisition and activations.
- Define and plan Credit Card product enhancements to promote issuance and usage.
- Engage strategic partners to drive credit card uptake through their institutions.
- Relationship management of high net worth Credit Card customers, institutions and third parties involved offering the card product to the customer.
- Manage card product sales presentations and trainings within and without the bank.
- Develop and agree on key KPIs for each Credit Card product, measure result against KPI and develop action plans to address shortfalls.
- Manage projects on the roll out of new Credit Card products.
- Drive bank sales staff productivity in credit card issuance
Education, Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field from a recognized University.
- MBA an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate hands on experience on card product development.
- Strong background in product development and roll out, partner relations and change management.
- Comprehension of the Card’s Regulations from a local and international standpoint
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to: email@example.com by 16th March 2018
Applications received after the set deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.