National Bank of Kenya
Position Title: Mobile Banking Manager – Acquisition
Job Ref No. HR/023/18
Available Positions: One (1)
Division: Retail Banking
Reporting to: Head, Alternate Channels &Cards
Position Scope: The successful candidate will be responsible for the recruitment of customers through the mobile and digital channels, drive bulk acquisition strategies and funding of the accounts through seamless on boarding, customer education and customer engagements via marketing campaigns.
The manager will seek partnerships with third parties that can aid achievement of the goal.
- Develop processes for bulk acquisition of accounts and marketing plans in line with the Mobile banking strategy.
- Optimally drive funding of the newly acquired accounts.
- Define and plan Mobile and Digital enhancements to promote uptake.
- Engage key institutions and strategic partners to drive digital accounts sales through their outlets.
- Relationship management of partner institutions and strategic partners for optimal acquisition through their partnerships.
- Manage mobile and digital product sales presentations and trainings within and without the bank.
- Develop and agree on key KPIs for Mobile and Digital account products, measure result against KPI and develop action plans to address shortfalls.
- Manage projects on the roll out of new digital account acquisition technologies by drawing Product papers, Carrying out UAT and OATs and daily monitoring of channel function.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of digital accounts opened.
- KYC, AML and monitoring other risk parameters.
- Product Profitability
- New accounts funding.
- Digital accounts activation versus attrition
- Excellence in customer experience during on boarding.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- An undergraduate degree in a business related field from a recognized University.
- MBA an added advantage
- At least three (3) years experience in Banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong background in product development and roll out, partner relations and change management.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th March 2018
Applications received after the set deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.