National Bank of Kenya
Position Title: Mobile Banking Manager – Portfolio
Job Ref No. HR/024/18
Available Positions: One (1)
Division: Retail Banking
Reporting to: Head, Alternate Channels & Cards
Position Scope: The successful candidate will be responsible for exponential growth of numbers of Mobile and Wallet transactions in order to derive commensurate NFI, build customer engagement via self service and grow other bank products via cross selling and up selling.
- Develop new Mobile functions and marketing plans in line with the Bank Mobile and Digital Banking strategy.
- Develop and implement strategies for maximizing revenue generation through cross sell routes, customer / channel / process / partnership management.
- Optimally drive growth of Mobile Banking transactions via Advertising, Customer education and promotional activities.
- Define and plan Mobile and Digital Banking enhancements to promote usage.
- Develop strategic alliances with tactical partners to drive usage.
- Relationship management of institutions and third parties that can drive active usage of Mobile and Digital banking services.
- Design and implement excellent customer service programs .e.g. Trainings, Customer support, Feedback Management, Attrition management etc.
- Cross sell other bank products to the Digital and Mobile banking base.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of transactions per active customer.
- Activating legacy dormant mobile and digital accounts
- Mobile and Digital Banking Profitability
- Excellence in customer experience when utilising Mobile and Digital services
- Activation and utilisation rates
- Customer Retention versus attrition
Education, Skills & Experience:
- An undergraduate degree in a business related field from a recognized University.
- At least three (3) years experience in Banking
- Exposure in Mobile and/or Digital Banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong background in product development and roll out, partner relations and change management.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to: email@example.com by 16th March 2018
Applications received after the set deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.