National Bank of Kenya
Job Title: Projects and Premises Officer
Job Ref No.HR/031/18
Available Positions: One (1)
Reporting to: Senior Manager, Premises
Position Scope: The successful candidate will be responsible liaising with technical service providers’ to ensure that tasks are carried as per the agreed standards and on time.
He or She will oversee adherence to SLA’s with vendors in accordance with Contract Agreements and invoke penalties through the right channels in case of breaches.
- Management of helpdesk issues as per agreed SLAs
- Management of generators, UPS, air conditioners, and all other electrical equipment to ensure that they are attended to by service providers and within specified time frame as per service level agreements.
- Ensure equipment acquired by the bank is of high quality and provide technical support to procurement team in achieving best prices on purchases and repairs.
- Manage day to day facility management issues and deal with performance management on service delivery through appraisal of service providers.
- Manage costs of maintenance in line with the budget and develop cost saving initiatives.
- Coordinate energy management strategies and become a lead energy champion for the bank.
- Develop and implement conservation strategies.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory requirements in the assigned premises.
- Oversee occupational health and safety matters including implementation of OSHA Bank policy.
- Develop and implement service charts for preventive/breakdown maintenance for all equipment.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Projects and Premises management or a similar field.
- Project Management Certification (Prince 2 or PMP) will be an added advantage.
- Certification in Premises/Facility Management or related training will be desirable
- Adequate knowledge in technical issues to manage a multi-skilled team (Consultants, Contractors, Plumbers, handymen, technicians, Electricians).
- Experience in using ERP and customer service systems.
- Skill in computer aided design.
- Site supervisory skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, customer service and time management skills.
- Experience managing interfaces with statutory bodies
- Report writing
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com by 11th April 2018.
Applications received after the set deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||