Job Title: Communications Officer – NGO
Location: Outskirts of Nairobi
Gross Salary: 60k-80K
Our client is a Non-Governmental Organization with a vision to be a model of excellence in community transformation through uplifting the spiritual, physical, economic and social well-being of marginalized and vulnerable individuals, families and communities.
They seek to hire a highly motivated and creative individual to fill a Communication Officer position.
- Management of Communication plans, marketing, Initiatives and Processes
- Provide Support on Resource Mobilization
- Support Company’s Public Relations and brand expression processes
- Designing, Production and Dissemination of Corporate Materials
- Management of Company’s Website and social media platforms
- Manage Media Relationships
- Facilitate Documentation (Newsletters, stock answers to frequently asked questions, Publications), Sharing and Learning
- Database: Manage email contacts and internal folders and files for the communications department;
- Writing for web and summarizing technical and complex content into non-specialist language
- Writing policy briefs, press releases, liaise with journalists and respond to media and other influencers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
- At least 4 years work experience (with development, or philanthropy experience)
- Must have excellent computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheets and word processing
- Posses strong leadership skills and a person of high level integrity
- A portfolio of prior work done will be required
- Effective spoken and written communication skills
- Good Public Relations, Marketing and communication skills
- 33 years old and above
How to Apply:
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Communications Officer – NGO) to email@example.com before Thursday 15th March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.