Norda Industries Limited
Vacant Position: Marketing Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and presenting comprehensive marketing strategies, campaigns and plans in order to grow existing business and generate new business in line with Company objectives. The skills and experience required in this domain are:
- Quantitative and Qualitative Market research and situation analysis in order to obtain and to maintain proper and relevant understanding of consumers and the trade
- Social networking platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Feasibility studies for product development and management
- Project management
- Advertising, support and public relations
- Customer support and Customer Relationship Management
- Execute and implement approved marketing plans including:
- running in-store promotions
- managing events
- implementing pricing strategies
- prospecting for new clients
- improving the visibility of the products and brands
- Creating and maintaining partnerships with complementary brands, and strategic partners in order to strengthen and enhance the company’s brand image.
- working closely with the sales team to increase sales from existing customers
- executing Joint Business Proposals between the company and customers
- Propose the launch of new products in line with the company’s strategic plans, conduct feasibility studies, and work with other members of the product development team to design, fabricate and launch the new products successfully and as per the agreed timelines.
- Assist in the design and production of all marketing and publicity material in line with approved marketing plans
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of all marketing activities using facts and objective evidence
- Communicate effectively to ensure that all relevant Company functions are informed of the marketing objectives
- Submit reports as required and contribute to the monthly management review report.
- Coordinating, updating and collecting information on the calendar of events from various institutions.
- Business Development: Assist in making combo partnership concepts and proposal with strategic customers to grow significant volumes.
- Manage placement of POS materials and the distribution of materials to customers is within specified timelines
- Planning and managing promotional campaigns /activities (approvals/follow up/placing POS as per agreement/In charge of stocks/POS upkeep)
- Continuously collecting market information from both on and offline customers to improve and exceed customer expectation by providing solutions to their needs.
- Delivers sales presentations/proposals in PPT (videos, slide shows, demonstration) to prospective clients with a successful closing rate.
- Responsible for updating all the relevant information on google drive, E.g., Marketing Information Log.
Education & Experience:
- Degree with a marketing specialisation.
- Minimum 3 years in the Marketing field, in an FMCG company or marketing agency
- Should be Technology savvy
Send CVs only to email@example.com quoting CURRENT SALARY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.