Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
Oasis Doctors Siaya Ltd is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following vacancies.
Laboratory Technologist (1 post full time and 2 post locum basis)
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform in a timely and efficient manner all the clinical tests as requested by the clinicians in the management of diseases
- Ensure confidentiality of all patients’ results both in and out-sourced tests
- Produce and submit reports of all undertakings in the laboratory as and when requested.
- Provide reports on all notifiable diseases and report findings promptly
- Ensure that proper book keeping of laboratory records and inventory
- Ensure safety and proper handling of all laboratory essentials
- Maintain high standards of hygiene in the laboratory and its environs
- Proper management of patient samples for out-sourced tests
- Diploma or above in laboratory technology, preferably from KMTC
- At least three (2) years working experience in a busy health care facility
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and good customer care skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
Applications without this information will not be considered.
Applications MUST reach us not later than5.pm 22nd March, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification
Interviews will be held on 27th March, 2018 from 9am, in Siaya.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||