Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
Oasis Doctors Siaya Ltd is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following vacancies.
(1 full time and 2 locum)
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compiles medical records, files, charts, X-ray films, decoded laboratory results prior to physical examination for doctor’s use.
- Assists and provides directions to clients of medical facilities – i.e.: doctor’s office, lab, radiology offices.
- As a duty Nurse, triage, coordinates work and ensure client flow during physical examination
- Assists the MHP during actual physical examinations.
- Administers prescriptions / recommendations ordered by the Doctor, including application of appropriate treatment.
- Prepares, install or sterilizes medical equipment needed for medical examination.
- Licensed with the nursing council of Kenya
- Diploma holder from KMTC
- 1 year work experience
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
Applications without this information will not be considered.
Applications MUST reach us not later than5.pm 22nd March, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification
Interviews will be held on 27th March, 2018 from 9am, in Siaya.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”