Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
Oasis Doctors Siaya Ltd is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following vacancies.
Pharmaceutical Technologist (2 full time and 1 locum)
Location: Nairobi and Siaya
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, and other institutions
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- Original Professional and academic certificates with up to date license
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good customer care skills
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
Applications without this information will not be considered.
Applications MUST reach us not later than5.pm 22nd March, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification
Interviews will be held on 27th March, 2018 from 9am, in Siaya.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”