Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
Oasis Doctors Siaya Ltd is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following vacancies.
(1 full time post)
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Advice patients of relevant charges for relevant medical services, accept payment and issue receipt of the same.
- Ensure that all patients are registered into the hospital system within the time frame for safety of receipt of information.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Diploma preferable in Public Relation/Secretariat/
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
Applications without this information will not be considered.
Applications MUST reach us not later than5.pm 22nd March, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification
Interviews will be held on 27th March, 2018 from 9am, in Siaya.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”