Odyssey Capital Ltd
Vacancies: Sales Representative Interns
Company Information: Odyssey Capital Limited is a company that offers financial products and services including Lipa Later (electronics and furniture financing) to individuals and businesses in the lower to middle – income bracket in Kenya.
The company was established to bridge the financial gap experienced by the aforementioned demographic and to raise the standards of living throughout the country by making technology and other financial products/services affordable.
If you are a hands on team player with exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills, you could just be the one we are looking for.
- Promoting our financial products / services to potential clients in partner stores
- Understanding our client’s needs
- Meeting sales targets
Skills, Interests and Qualities:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales negotiation skills
- Determination and motivation to meet targets
- Discretion and a trustworthiness
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A respect for private and confidential information.
Your pleasant personality and good grooming will stand you in good stead, while a college Education with a business-related university Diploma (preferably B. Com) or a diploma in Sales and marketing from a reputable college with be an added advantage.
Experience in sales is preferred.
Should have a good understanding of Micro Finance. Must be mature and demonstrate high levels of self-drive.
Remuneration: Our package is commission based.
How to Apply
Send your application to email@example.com.