Pan Africa Christian University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the position outlined below from suitable candidates. Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
The holder of this position shall be expected to provide high level confidential, professional and technical administrative support service to the office of the Vice chancellor and the Deputy Vice Chancellor.
- Master’s degree in Business, Social Sciences, Communication or related field from a recognized University.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience especially in the areas of research, report writing and administration.
- Have a good understanding of University/academic environment;
- Must be a person of high integrity.
- Must have high emotional intelligence and good PR skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently or as part of a team.
- Understand and adhere to PAC University Statement of Faith.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Administrative Assistant
- Provide administrative support to the offices of the Vice Chancellor (VC) and the Deputy Vice Chancellor (DVC).
- Ensure efficient management of documentation in the offices of the VC and the DVC.
- Support the University in preparing itself to hold successful Board of Trustees and University Council meetings as guided by the Supervisors.
- Undertake research which is relevant for the production of successful presentations and reports by the VC and the DVC, as necessary.
- Responsible for advising the VC and DVCs of impending internal and external work deadlines.
- On behalf of the Vice Chancellor, take minutes during the various governance organs as necessary.
- Ensure follow up with the relevant Officers on implementation of action points from the governance-organs meetings.
- Prepare all correspondence and other documentations as requested by the Supervisors.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Assist, when necessary, with the co-ordination of University events for visitors, programmes and functions.
- Execute any other duties appropriate to the grade as directed by the Supervisor.
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to
The HR & Admin Manager,
Pan Africa Christian University,
on email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
not later than Friday, 16th March, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.