The Pan-Africa Network Group (Kenya) Co., Ltd is a licensed Broadcasting Signal Distributor in Kenya and has constructed since 2011, a convenient and manageable platform which can supply a variety of services through the wireless technology like the fixed-receive DTV broadcast, digital signal distribution, studio construction, system integration / play out system as well as real-time viewership count.
Our advanced all digital broadcasting system aims at availing content providers with agent broadcasting services.
We would like to recruit into our highly motivated expanding team of professionals a couple of confident and competent individuals to take up positions as Business Development Executives.
Department: Marketing and Sales
Reports To: Accounts Manager
Available Posts: 2
Job Objective: The Business Development Executives is responsible for ensuring and maintaining client relationships with various media houses, to approach and negotiate with local TV stations for broadcasting services via the company’s digital broadcasting network, to maintain a stable and progressive relationship with the local TV stations, to reach sales targets for broadcasting services and content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, approach and bring on board clients on board.
- Book appointments with potential client and organize
- Ensure to keep in touch with the clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the image of the company.
- Prepare and present periodic reports on execution of sales activities and a report on sales plan, achievements and challenges.
- Seek and bring on board local stations
- To assist the company to develop the business operations in Kenya’s broadcasting sector.
- Development and maintenance of accounts with local TV stations and content providers.
- To negotiate contracts for digital broadcasting services with local content providers.
- Works with company executives to assist in strategy preparation and development of public relations and communication projects.
- To maintain progressive relations with content providers and to be the point of contact between them and the company.
- To make sales of international TV content and programs to local TV stations
Skills and Competencies:
- Focused and logical mindset, proactive and ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, independent analysis and problem-solving abilities and strong execution abilities Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force.
- Ability to provide outstanding after-sales service to customers.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in marketing or related major required
- 2+ years of experience in broadcasting, media, and/or TV industry.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales and managing large clients.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with regard to work schedule
- Excellent relevant computer proficiency and IT skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||