Job Vacancy: Peak East Africa Group Leader / Tour Leader
Position Purpose: To ensure the overall successful operation of each trip as detailed by PEAK DMC management with particular reference to the health, safety and enjoyment of the group members.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or equivalent in tour guiding/operations from a recognized institution
- Level 2 Senior First Aid Certificate (must be completed prior to commencement)
- Demonstrated experience working and developing rapport with, a broad range of individuals and groups
- Passion for travel in the PEAK Adventure Group style and travel experience in the areas of PEAK DMC operations
- Basic computer skills including email, word and excel
- Excellent English language skills
Other Skills and Attributes
- An understanding of and commitment to PEAK DMC’s Responsible Travel philosophy
- High standards of customer service
- Sound leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in budgeting and handling large sums of money
- Competency in local language (for non-local leaders)
- An ability to communicate with people from varied cultures and backgrounds
- To be physically fit and healthy to withstand the combination of long hours, and often mentally and physically challenging conditions
- Sense of humour.
- Current passport
- Tourism license
- Consent for a criminal records check and medical examination
How to Apply
CLICK HERE if you meet the above qualifications to submit your application online by logging into our recruitment portal.
Applications will be accepted up to 23/03/2018.