Our client in pharmaceutical industry is looking for a pharmaceutical technologists.
The Pharmaceutical Technologist will work under the guidance of a Medical Officer in Charge of the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include the following among others
- Receiving prescriptions for medicinal products from medical doctors and other health professionals, dispensing the drugs to patients;
- Preparing or supervising the preparation and labelling of liquid medicines, ointments, powders, tablets and other medications to fill prescriptions;
- Storing and preserving drugs subject to deterioration;
- Conferring with the doctor or his assistants regarding the ordering, stocking and the pricing of the drugs.
- Keeping a clear account of drugs bought and drugs sold in the prescribed register.
- Ensure order and cleanliness at the pharmacy
- Evaluating labels, packaging and advertising of drug products;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Holder of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized medical training institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry as technologist
- Responsible to work under minimal or no supervision
Interested candidate to share cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com