1-Year Graduate Internship Program (Various positions)
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected.
The following are the areas available for internship and the locations:
- Communications – Nairobi
- Finance – Kilifi (1 positions)
- Human Resource – Nairobi
- IT – Nairobi, Kilifi and Kisumu (3 positions)
- Monitoring and Evaluation – Kwale
- Procurement – Nairobi, Kilifi, and Mombasa (3 positions)
- Programs (Child Protection) – Tharaka
- Programs (Household Economic Strengthening) – Mombasa and Nairobi (3 positions)
Criteria for eligibility:
Those eligible to apply to participate in the internship program shall be Kenyan citizens who meet the following criteria:
- Graduates from Kenyan universities
- Must have completed studies in a relevant field of study within the last 24 months.
- Graduates who are below 25 years old and willing to commit their time on the program for the entire year
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty, positive attitude and ability to learn
- Graduates who are currently not in employment
Plan International is a development organization uniting people to advance the rights of all children. Accordingly, we are an equal opportunity employer and employment is subject to our child protection standards including appropriate background checks and adherence to our Child Protection Policy.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested, please visit https://tinyurl.com/y7uyskzn to access the full job description and make an online application.
The closing date of applications is 5th April, 2018.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Plan International Kenya does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process. We therefore advise the general public to exercise due diligence when applying for employment.
Over the years, our Graduate Internship Program has immensely contributed to producing professionals over the one year programme in Kenya. This has been achieved through the Coach-Learner approach that ensures on job learning while moulding the young graduates for the job market. This is an exceptional opportunity for the graduates out there.