EMCAST Inc. (South Korean EdTech company) seeks Primary Mathematics Teachers for a short term project based in Nairobi.
- Intensively teach basic to complex mathematics topics
- Lecture by specific grade level
- Convey relevant information efficiently and help students learn the best methods for self-study and practice
- Evaluate past papers and other assessments
*NOTE: Curriculum, contents and teaching guide will be provided.
- 3 months (April – June 2018)
- Full time
- Flexible work times
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Mathematics or Education (with Mathematics as a major subject)
- More than 5 years classroom teaching experience
- Tutoring experience is advantageous but not required
Superior teaching skills with ability to deliver lessons in a straightforward, clear and impactful manner:
- Excellent Communication Skills: You must have a great command of the English language and be able to speak clearly to students.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students’ attention.
- Creativity: Teachers should possess learning styles and techniques to engage and motivate students.
- Organized, careful about time management, devoted to learning, and attentive to details.
Documents to Submit
- Cover Letter
- Resume must clearly outline:
o Education background specifically university and major, and
o teaching experience of mathematics in detail
- A 20 minute video clip of the applicant teaching one chapter from a mathematics curriculum
Submit your application to email@example.com
Deadline: 26th March 2018.