We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Executive to join our successful team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities (such as visits, telephone calls, etc), effectively managing personal time, productivity and resources.
- Regularly update systems with information about prospective and actual visits (calendar and call reports).
- Maintain and develop existing accounts.
- Identify & convert opportunities for new business.
- Offer on-site training, trouble-shooting and technical support to customers.
- Liaise with sales colleagues & management on specific customer projects.
We are looking for someone based in Nairobi area who has:
- A proven track record of external sales, ideally gained within a business associated with the printing industry (full product training will be given).
- Technical knowledge gained within the label / commercial print industry would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Great organisational skills.
- A high standard of IT ability.
- Strong verbal & written communication and great negotiation skills.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A willingness to travel extensively throughout Kenya (sales territory tbc), staying overnight when required.
- A full Kenyan driving licence
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org