Job Vacancy: Quality Assurance Manager
At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Setting customer standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality health and safety
- Ensuring processes comply with standards, systems and procedures
- Preparing quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and validations.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information and monitoring performance.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Problem solving ability
- Good numerical skills
- Good record keeping ability
- Passion for detail
- Good communication and networking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or any other business related field.
- Minimum of one year experience in quality assurance.
- Minimum of two years practical work experience.
- Experience in ISO will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To be considered your application must submitted via email to email@example.com and be copied to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 5th March, 2018 and addressed to: Human Resource.
The subject head should read the position you are applying for.