Our client is in the Real Estate business and seeks to recruit an Executive Assistant to The Chairman
Reports To: Executive Chairman
Function: Executive Assistant
Location: Head Office, Nairobi, Kenya
Position Summary: To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Executive Chairman helping him manage and prioritize his time.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Executive Chairman across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Executive Chairman’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the Executive Chairman in his projects, proposals, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- To draft letters, speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the Executive Chairman.
- To professionally represent the organisation at sector networking events
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board and meetings
- Schedule on behalf of the Executive Chairman, meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which the Executive Chairman is a member.
- To respond to Board members and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all mailing lists for the company and its projects
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion for Real Estate and a ‘Can Do’ attitude, send your CV in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org