Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Industry: Real Estate
Our client, offers services which include asset management, corporate real estate services, facilities management, property and project management, research, shopping Centre management as well as valuations and advisory services. They are seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
This individual will manage all mall marketing activities, increase market awareness and implement findings of customer research, market conditions information, and competitor data and implement the marketing plan with the overall aim of increasing footfall, profitability and mall shops occupancy.
Duties and Responsibilities
Operational & Tactical Marketing Activities
- Handle all day-to-day all marketing communications activities for the mall, to both the consumers and the retailers.
- Participate in Brand Management through development & execution of initiatives that will improve brand visibility and brand equity for the mall and related sub-brands.
- Execute the annual marketing plan which should include a shopping mall events plan and ensure that it is delivered within the budget.
- Assist the marketing consultant in preparing the annual Marketing Plan, and ensuring that the mall marketing objectives are achieved, measured and results reported to all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage marketing collateral and co-ordinate retailer newsletters and implement other methods to improve publicity and communication with the target market.
- Support the Mall Manager in developing and rolling out the annual Research Plan.
- Analyze and communicate relevant retail trends to the mall management and prepare reports that include space sales and footfall forecasting.
- Provide communication solutions for all events and guest service promotions which includes managing the internal guest literature packaging, up-dating mall guides, directory boards and general guest services literature.
- Manage the Gift Card program and any loyalty card programs that are implemented. This may include a Children’s Club, Ladies Club, Book Club, Mall Walking Club, etc.
- Liaise with PR agency, the Group Corporate Communications team as well as other stakeholders to manage all PR activities on a day to day basis.
- Develop effective relationships with retailers, head office, suppliers, retained agencies while ensuring cost efficiencies and brand guardianship is achieved at all times.
Online Marketing and Social Media Management
- Assess the effectiveness of the mall website and implement content improvement and introduce new features and innovative initiatives to meet on-line objectives.
- Develop and manage the e-newsletters from the website on a regular basis Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions which includes social media management across multiple social media platforms.
- Implement all approved marketing campaigns and brand strategies to achieve agreed KPI’s, from developing the creative brief through to analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure marketing campaigns are delivered in line with overall marketing budget.
- Conduct ROI analysis required on each promotion and fed back to business Participate in the development and implementation of direct marketing campaigns for individual retailers within the mall.
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce – Marketing Option or related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Marketing Management for a shopping center / mall or events management.
- Solid understanding of budgeting, planning, advertising, social media, promotion, community relations, public relations and sponsorship.
- Relating & Networking.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 15th March, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement