We are looking to hire a Recruitment Officer for our client who will be responsible for delivering all duties of recruiting success throughout the organization.
Work Experience: 0-1 year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network building.
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
- Administrative duties and record keeping
- Assist clients in job profiling.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting.
- Source for business from Prospective clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource / Personnel Management is required
- One year experience in human resources management
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Good communication / presentation skills
- Possess good counseling skills
- Professional in Human Resources certification is a desirable advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in to www.ideon.co.ke/careers for job details and applications.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Canvasing shall lead to automatic disqualification