Our client a micro finance company is seeking to recruit a renewable energy electrical / mechanical intern.
Job Salary: 10K-15K
- Perform energy modeling for both solar and wind projects, including those with battery energy storage systems.
- Perform technical reviews for wind and solar related equipment, including those with battery energy storage systems.
- Perform detailed technical research related to solar and wind generation modeling, technology development, and manufacturing trends.
- Read, interpret, and critique project/system design drawings.
- Apply technical background to evaluate new technologies and their application to solar and wind projects.
- Document reviews and analyses with sufficient technical depth but still accessible to non-technical clients.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of our client’s proprietary models and databases.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Engineering. Electrical or renewable energy engineering with a bias to solar(renewable energy)
- 3 months Experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to think analytically, present ideas professionally, and work in project teams.
Kindly send your CV’s only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Renewable energy intern’ by 5th April 2018.