A leading luxury Tour and Travel Company seeks to recruit a dynamic and self motivated individual to the position of Reservations Manager to be based in Nairobi.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Managing the day- to –day duties of the reservations team to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Ensuring competitive tour costing, quotations and pricing for accommodation and air.
- Ensuring proper management and preparation of client’s itineraries per their request.
- Coordination between Head office and all other operations in East Africa, including local ground handling agents and suppliers.
- Administering all the general Overseas Travel groups
- Product development and inspections of new properties.
- Flight bookings and confirmations.
- Charter flight manifesting / roll briefings and supervision and also Flight handling
- Oversee bookings, reservations & ticketing for domestic and international flights.
- Overseeing proper Invoicing and Accounting of files
- Provide excellent customer services to clients, agents and suppliers as required
- A degree in Tour & Travel Or Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in tour and travel or hospitality industry at the luxury level.
- Excellent knowledge of luxury properties throughout East Africa
- Outstanding leadership, planning and negotiation skills.
- Strong manager who is ready to work long hours and can handle high working pressure
- Excellent Computer skills with good knowledge of Granite reservations system
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Those who meet the above qualifications should send their application clearly stating the position applying for in subject to email@example.com by 16 March 2018.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.