Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, with plans to spread to Bomet.
With the ongoing expansion we seek to recruit a professional for the following vacant position:
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will be expected to oversee the provision of radiological services to both inpatient and outpatients. He/she will also be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- M.Med in Radiology or Post Graduate Qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must be Registered/Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Three years of post-graduate working experience in general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Experience and skills in reporting on 1.5 tesla MRI, Cardiac CT, Dual Energy CT and work station knowledge for cross sectional imaging is preferred.
- Good public relations and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 26th March, 2018.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”