Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below in our Sales Department, Broker Business Section.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Broker Business Manager, the job holder’s role will be primarily to recruit, train and coordinate all Broker / Intermediary interactions with RI with the end goal of ensuring maximum output in revenue and positive brand recognition in line with company’s strategic goals.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Recruit, manage, register and vet Brokers and Agents of Resolution Insurance.
- Monitor and assist in Broker/Intermediary portfolio growth and development while ensuring the business revenue target is met.
- Preparation of quotations to brokers.
- Provide timely visibility on the business performance through reports, presentations, analytical data and overall performance based on set targets, objectives and budgets.
- Be the first point of contact and liaison for all sales related issues and queries.
- Registration of brokers/agents in the system.
- Coordinate the preparation of tender documentation requirements and update central tender register.
- Generate timely and accurate sales reports for analysis and decision-making.
- Supply market intelligence, identify and recommend ways for the company to keep abreast with current market requirements.
- Respond and handle any queries or issues arising.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or a relevant field.
- A Business Degree is an added advantage.
- At least 1-3 years relevant work experience in a supervisory role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and PR skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent Knowledge in General lines of Insurance.
- Excellent negotiation and Presentation skills.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly make your application through our CAREERS page on http://www.resolution.co.ke
By COB, Tuesday 10th April 2018
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||