Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Assistant Business Analyst – Resolution Credit (Contractual)
The Assistant Business Analyst’s overall purpose is to ensure that all business processes achieve a high level of automation through understanding current and future business needs.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assist in the analysis of user needs and requirements, using widely acceptable tools e.g. business process maps, data flow diagrams.
- Design and creation of reports using Qlik view and Crystal Reports.
- Provide technical support to users adhering to best practice IT service management standards, managed through the helpdesk.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of business analysis documentation egg standard operating procedures, Business cases, Requirements specification documents, test strategies and project plans.
- Assist in system testing.
- Assist in software evaluation.
- Assist in conducting systems analysis and programming activities for moderately complex systems, this includes documenting new and modified systems and programs.
- Adhering to departmental policies, process and procedures.
- Systems enhancements and systems defect management.
- Monitor systems to ensure adequate performance and maintenance; analyze and provide recommendations.
- Assist in planning project logistics.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science
- At least 2 years working experience
- Business Analysis Certification
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Background in Programming
- Proficient in MSSQL
- Proficient in Crystal Report Design and Development
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Thursday, 13th March 2018.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.