Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Service & Marketing Assistant – Resolution Credit (Contractual)
The Service & Marketing Assistant’s overall purpose is to effectively execute elements of the marketing strategy in order to grow the brand presence in the market.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Central collection, capture and coordination/follow up of service issues arriving at the organization to measure service levels.
- Reporting on service issues resolution and SLA achievement.
- Implement marketing strategy and execution of activities aimed at raising awareness and generating leads among sales channels and insureds, including developing content for marketing material such at e-shots, brochures, bulk SMS etc. and frequent promotion of the RCL brand and product at existing and new
- Creating and managing the digital and PR content calendar to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Communicating and providing updates on the status of each campaign to senior management.
- Ensuring continual improvement in campaign strategy through targeted segmentation and optimization
- Create usage initiatives aimed at increasing uptake of IPF and promotion of IPF as an option in selling process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Self-starter and can work under minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Qualification in Marketing, Communication or Commerce is an added advantage.
- Prior working experience in Marketing or Sales.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Thursday, 13th March 2018.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.