Job Vacancies: Restaurant Cashiers
Job Location: Nairobi Kenya
- Maintain the highest quality of customer service by anticipating the needs of each individual guest
- Set up, replenishment, and take down of food stations, including salad bar, sandwich bar, and hot food wells
- Record the orders received by the cashier and forwarding them to culinary workers
- Handled cash and credit card payments
- Entrusted with handling money in the restaurant
- Operate cash register and enthusiastically accept payments from customers
- Resolved customer needs using professionalism and sensitivity
- Transformed “difficult” customers into loyal, repeat guests
- Address any customers concerns or complaints immediately and effectively with the help of management when needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Degree/Diploma in hotel management/hospitality
- At least 2 years of experience in a busy restaurant
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good customer service skills
- Be willing to work for long hours
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria to send their CVs to email@example.com.
Clearly indicate ‘Cashier ‘on the subject of the email by 7th March 2018.