Job Vacancy: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Nairobi Kenya
- Schedule all activities for restaurant staff according to guidelines and ensure proper uniform of staff at all times
- Maintain all restaurant equipment and records and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Assist in recruitment process and training of staff
- Supervise all kitchen and dining room activities and ensure optimal quality of all production processes.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with HR department to review all employees’ performance
- Manage all storage supplies and assign staff in all requisition activities and evaluate all daily specials.
- Oversee all work in shift and restock all supplies at end of shift and perform regular inspections on all equipment and recommend required repairs.
Job Skills / Qualifications
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management / hospitality
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria to send their CVs to email@example.com clearly indicate ‘Restaurant Manager’ on the subject of the email.