Job Vacancy: Restaurant Steward
Job Location: Nairobi Kenya
Overall Responsibility: The restaurant steward ensures efficient cleaning, daily service, sanitation, stocking and support of assigned area within the hotel operations.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Turning over tables and promoting beverage service in the Buffet, in order to assist with the achievement of departmental guest satisfaction targets and food and beverage revenues.
- Responsible for safeguarding all equipment and materials required for operation, by adhering to proper handling procedures.
- Turning tables and capitalizing on beverage service in the Buffet.
- Clean tables in assigned station throughout service.
- Comply with sequence of service for beverage to ensure timeliness of service to guests in assigned station.
- Perform side work such as silverware roll-ups, emptying trash, and stocking/cleaning beverage station.
- Performs other jobs as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience as a restaurant steward
- Certificate in any related course
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a have no criminal record
- You must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearly indicate ‘Restaurant Steward ‘on the subject of the email by 7th March 2018.