Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP – Kenya) is a Development Organisation, with its head office based in Thika and working in 12 Counties in Central, Eastern, Coast and Rift Valley Regions of Kenya.
SACDEP-Kenya invites applications from suitably qualified Kenyan citizens to fill in the following post:
Trainer in Natural Resource Management
Reporting to the Manager, Natural Resources Improvement and Management.
Professional Qualification and Responsibilities
Certificate or Diploma in any the following:-
- Environmental Education
- Forestry and Natural Resource Management
- Tourism and tour guiding
- Fisheries and aquaculture- Practical Management
- Over 10 years’ experience in managing forest.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing a Trout Fish farm inside Aberdares indigenous forest
- Providing training in Trout Fish farming, forest management, Environment and nature Conservation
- Organizing and running short distance hikes to provide learning and exposure to organized groups and school parties.
How to Apply
Applications to be accompanied by a CV and indicating current or previous salary to reach the undersigned on or before Wednesday 13th April 2018
If you will not have heard from us by 31st May 2018 kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
SACDEP – Kenya
P.O. Box 1134-01000