Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP – Kenya) is a Development Organisation, with its head office based in Thika and working in 12 Counties in Central, Eastern, Coast and Rift Valley Regions of Kenya.
SACDEP-Kenya invites applications from suitably qualified Kenyan citizens to fill in the following post:
Transport and Building Coordinator
Main Task: To convert a running transport system and buildings maintenance unit from a service provision into an internal fundraising sector.
1. Diploma / Degree in Motor vehicle engineering.
2. Ten (10) years’ experience in management of a transport unit within an institutional structure with 10-20 vehicles.
3. Excellent knowledge in the management of a transport unit using the same as a self-funding unit.
4. Knowledge in maintenance of buildings in plumbing, electrical, masonry and painting an added advantage.
5. Good writing skills with ability to develop business plans, incomes, profit and loss accounting and general vehicle maintenance analysis.
6. Good communication, personnel management skills with wide vision and entrepreneurial mind.
7. Experience running a Fleet of Motor vehicles/Motor vehicle workshop will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications to be accompanied by a CV and indicating current or previous salary to reach the undersigned on or before Wednesday 13th April 2018
If you will not have heard from us by 31st May 2018 kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
SACDEP – Kenya
P.O. Box 1134-01000