Job Title: Stores Keeper
Position Type: Full time
Reports to: Financial Controller
Position Objective: Managing stocks for spares in various stores
General Responsibilities / Duties
- To exercise general control over all activities in Spare Stores.
- To ensure safe keeping of all spare items.
- To maintain proper records i.e Spares Stock Movement records.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all standard spare items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- To check and receive purchased spares, forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places/racks.
- To issue spares only in required quantities against authorised issue notes.
- To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over unrecorded issues/Receipts.
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Any other assignment that may be allocated by the Finance Manager
- 26 Years and above
- Diploma in purchase and Supplies
- 1 Year experience (Worked in stores will be added advantage)
- Ladies only
Salary: 25,000 and above
Email your application to email@example.com