Indepth Research Services Ltd
Position: Sales and Client Relations Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
We are Africa’s leading training and consultancy center since 2003, offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and keen to detail Client Relations officer to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Pro-actively engage with customer to identify potential opportunities
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Keep a record of all leads and upsell/resell where possible
- Update & maintain customer records
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- To take accountability for timely, comprehensive and conclusive customer responses through email, letters, phone calls and all official communication.
- Monitor and track customer requests by ensuring accurate customer records are documented; directed to relevant department, and resolved to customer’s satisfaction
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with our products and services
- Receiving leads from the marketing team and following up on progress
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Support front office with customer follow up and policy disputes by providing resolutions as per set turnaround time.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Management.
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Presentable and an outgoing personality
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and creative,
- Results oriented
- Should be able to comply with daily reports.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Sales and Client Relations Officer’ on or before 6th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly indicate current/expected salary on your CV.