Job Vacancy: Sales Delivery Manager
At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing profitable relationships in allotted accounts.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with premier buyers.
- Identifying valuable emerging markets.
- Ensuring incremental growth the overall portfolio revenue through sale of additional links and upgrade of existing links.
- Managing the customer relationship by ensuring regular service review meetings with the customers to identify opportunities for growth, challenges they are facing and general market intelligence.
- Ensuring overall retention of the accounts portfolio.
- Preparing Quotations, Tenders and sourcing for client requirements according to specifications
- Developing proposals with Technical Team in response to client RFPs
- Negotiating and closing sales deals agreements with clients.
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the market place.
- Forming sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Following up on behalf of client with Finance team on all matters related to the account (Invoices, credit notes, statements, etc.).
- Making follow-up with client to ensure that account is current /updated in terms of payment.
- Following up with the service delivery team to ensure all requests made in the client accounts (deployments, surveys) are dealt with within the stipulated service level agreements (SLA’s ).
- Liaising with the Project manager to ensure all deployments projects to be initiated by a detailed project plan from the project manager to the client and regular updates provided to the customer.
- Communicating Clients expectations to Project Managers throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Organizing Marketing activities to increase company visibility, network, and as appreciation forums to our clientele. .
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events.
- Carry out ANY OTHER related duties and assigned by the Managing Director.
- Good negotiating, listening and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of the target market
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all the levels in an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, and any other related fields such as economics or statistics.
- MBA or ongoing MBA will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience as a sales executive.
- Proven ability to drive sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of the product.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
To be considered your application must submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to be copied to email@example.com to be received by 5th March, 2018 and addressed to: Human Resource.
The subject head should read the position you are applying for.