A leading company in corporate branding of promotional merchandise is seeking to recruit highly qualified, competent, hardworking and self-motivated candidate to fill the following vacant positions.
Position: Sales Executive
Job Purpose: Sales Executive will be responsible for representing the company to the marketplace and in turn, representing the customer to the organization.
Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job.
The sales representative must have excellent telephone skills, professional sales abilities however corporate customer handling experience will be a plus.
Good working knowledge of selling branded promotional merchandise as sources of effective marketing and communication solution will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and sell company capabilities in terms of products and services to existing customers and prospects, works with the sales manager to develop new customers, and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
- Maintains customer relations and customer satisfaction. Develops additional contacts at each account to assure continuity and/or sales growth.
- Organizes client visits, offers solutions, answers questions, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customer’s branding and promotion needs and contacts people who are in a position to influence the purchase decision.
- Obtains accurate customer deadline dates and advises production whenever copy of proofs will be delayed, when deadlines must be changes.
- Learns and keeps abreast of products, production methods and servicing offered by the company and its competitors, trends in the industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
- Maintains records with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls on prospective customers.
- Assesses customer’s plans regarding future print projects, future budgets, and in-house marketing plans and updates supervisor of this information.
- To champion sales initiatives, and achieve agreed key sales performance parameters.
- Develop sales plans that are effective and that result in tangible positive results and noticeable market growth, as well as champion cross selling initiatives within the allocated region.
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers.
- Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients.
- Undertake debt collection from the customers and maintaining agreed credit terms.
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio.
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc.
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio.
- Graduate from a reputed university preferably in Marketing/Sales
- Self-motivated, energetic individuals with a zeal to excel in the field of corporate sales.
- A go getter with an attitude to learn and grow
- Willing and open to travel across Africa
- Having a valid passport will be an added advantage
The company is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate candidates based on their gender, race, creed, disability and social background.
Age: 22 to 35 Years
Experience: 3-5 Years of Experience in B2B, those with experience in promotional branding or related field will have an added advantage.
Qualified Candidates should provide an Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of current telephone contacts.
Apply through email@example.com with the subject SALES EXECUTIVE