Vacant Position: Sales & Marketing Manager – Mabati
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 150 K
Summary: Our client, a manufacturer of high quality mabati seeks to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager with similar experience.
The job holder will be a liaison between the sales and production department in the organization to ensure customer demands are met, orders are well captured and sales targets are met.
He/ she will be tasked with establishing customer rapport to realize growth in accounts as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate orders between sales and production to ensure efficiency on demand planning
- Constant feedback to the management from the market and decide on future strategies
- To increase the profitability of the company, by aiming to expand the market
- Act a liaison between the management and the customers and try to meet the expectations of both
- Explore the mabati market to look for opportunities
- Come up with sales and marketing strategies to increase on profitability
- Coordinate sales on attainment of daily targets
- Resolve customer claims and queries
- Follow with key accounts and establish customer relationships to increase sales
- Ensure revenue generation with fewer risks
- Develop customers and gain their confidence
- Forecast the market and communicate effectively
- Manage the sales and marketing department budget
- Recruit, coach and train a motivated sales and marketing team
- Prepares and analyzes sales reports for Management review
Skills and Competencies:
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to follow given instructions
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Education / Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications
- 5-10 years working experience as a sales and marketing manager/Assistant Manager/ Key Accounts etc. in a busy manufacturing set up
- Those with experience in Mabati, Steel, construction materials or plastics will have an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.